COUTURE COLLECTION BOOKING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

The Couture Collection is comprised of nine (9) specialized expeditions (each a “Couture”). Each Couture includes accommodations, meals, and all transportation during the Couture including air transportation; air transportation to the gateway airport start and from the gateway airport end is not included. All fares listed are per guest, based on double occupancy.
Fares for single guests are available upon request.

Each Couture requires a minimum number of participants in order to operate as described. If the minimum number is not met, Silversea reserves the right to offer the Couture at a different rate or to cancel the Couture entirely, without liability.
All Couture Collection fares are subject to change and not guaranteed until payment is received in full by Silversea. Each Couture must be purchased in conjunction with a Silversea cruise. Should the Silversea cruise be cancelled the Couture reservation will be immediately cancelled. Each Couture is subject to the following cancellation terms unless otherwise stated: 110 - 90 days prior to the expedition commencement date: 25% of the Couture fare; 89 - 71 days prior: 50% of the Couture fare; 70 days or less: 100% of Couture fare. For full terms and conditions visit www.silversea.com.

Additional T & C’s for specific voyages

Voy. 5734 – White Desert & the South Pole

In order to participate in Couture #2, guests are required to submit proof of insurance coverage evidencing medical and repatriation coverage of no less than 300,000 Euros; insurance coverage must extend a minimum of 7 days beyond the expedition end date. Cancellation and interruption insurance covering any cancellation or curtailment of the expedition is also recommended.

A deposit of 25% of the Couture #2 fare is due at the time of booking. The balance of the remaining 75% is payable no less than six (6) months prior to the scheduled Couture #2 commencement date.

The 25% deposit referred to above is non-refundable. Written cancellation requests received following final payment will be subject to the following cancellation fees: 185 – 155 days prior to the Couture #2 commencement date: 25% of the Couture #2 fare; 154 - 65 days prior: 50% of the Couture #2 fare; and 64 days or less: 100% of the Couture #2 fare.

Voy. 9817 – Australia Outback-Walkabout on Another Planet

A deposit of 25% of the Couture #7 fare is due at the time of booking. The balance of the remaining 75% is payable no less than one hundred twenty (120) days prior to the scheduled Couture #7 commencement date.

The 25% deposit referred to above is non-refundable. Written cancellation requests received within 90 days or less from the Couture #7 commencement date are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the Couture #7 fare.